Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Happy 20th, Love :)


This is my letter to my boyfriend, Patrick, for his 20th birthday. It’s my declaration of love for him, as well. Feel free to indulge :p

To My Patrick,

HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY, LOVE! I’m blogging this letter so you’d read this exactly on your birthday. I’m really sorry I can’t be there to celebrate this day with you, but like what we always tell each other, my heart is always with you.

I can never describe how blessed I am for having you. I’ve never actually thought that I’d fall in love like this after a tough heartbreak but you proved me wrong. You are the exactly the person I asked God for. You are the answer to my prayers.

For the past three months that we have been together, we’ve already gone through a lot. Its funny how the big problems came first at the start of our relationship, normally, relationships like that wouldn’t last. But you, yes YOU, remained strong for us. You fought for our love and kept me up even when I was already giving up. I mean, who does that??

Baby, I want you to know that I’ll always be here for you, the way you’ve always been there for me. You’ve always listened to every problem that I’ve had and you’ve never been tired of hearing me cry on the phone because of the things I’ve been going through. I want you to know that I’ll do the same for you. I know that life has been tough on you lately, but I want you to know that you will always have my arms to hold you at the end of a tiring day.

Believe me when I say that I’ll fight for you. I could never afford to lose someone so wonderful, so caring, and so loving. I will always support you in every decision that you make, I want you to know that I’ve got your back. If your decision has a good outcome, then we’ll party together. But if not, then I will be the shoulder you could cry on and then, we’d try again together.

You are God’s gift to me and I will always take care of you. I know I’ve said it over and over again, but I am, and will always be, here for you. Like what we always say, everything will work out as long as we are together.

I LOVE YOU BABY! HAPPY 20TH!

--Lariz :)

No comments:

Post a Comment